We firmly believe and know that prayer is the first and most important step in reaching an unengaged people group. We are in such great need of God’s direction. It is not our Kingdom. It is God’s.
Your prayers are very important. It is crucial that we are guided by God’s will and we are channels of His love and power.
Important Things To Pray For
Scriptural Prayer Focus
1. Pray for all people (1 Tim. 2:1-4) Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
2. Pray for our work (2 Thes. 3:1) Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may run swiftly and be glorified, just as it is with you. (1 Thes. 5:25) Brethren, pray for us.
3. Pray for doors to open (Col. 4:2-4) Continue earnestly in prayer, being vigilant in it with thanksgiving; meanwhile praying also for us, that God would open to us a door for the word, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in chains, that I may make it manifest, as I ought to speak.
4. Join the work through prayer (Rom. 15:30-32) Now I beg you, brethren, through the Lord Jesus Christ, and through the love of the Spirit, that you strive together with me in prayers to God for me,; (Col. 4:12) Epaphras, who is one of you, a bondservant of Christ, greets you, always laboring fervently for you in prayers, that you may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God.
5. Pray for laborers (Luke 10:2) Then He said to them, ‘The harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few; therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.’
6. Pray for Boldness (Eph. 6:18-20) ...praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints-- and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.